miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

WHAT KIND OF PERSON I AM

I am a person  sometimes bad person and sometimes a god person. I had a god family a good education I not talk always with the persons in the school I had good greats in the school not always but yes. I always I have to go to the school in vacations to prisent my exam to pas the class that I feel so I am not a super boy in the school.


I want to be always a good person to help another good friends and always have good greats in the school so I can go to play with my friends in the vacations to play soccer and go to the beach and drink ice to do that.


So I promes that that I would study more  to pas the classes that I promes that I would  help another person to be a good person so I can do that I promes. To be a good person is helping others and have good friends  to study a lot and have good greats in the school

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario